I first came across them in the summer of 2012 when they played at The Luxe in August. I was thrilled by their top soulful rock set which got everyone dancing and rocking to the beat. One could tell that they would be going on to better things very soon.
Here's a link to their self titled EP. I fully advise you to purchase it. It will be well worth it. All the songs in this album are catchy and one will want to dance. This EP is perfect for a warm summers day and will be perfect for any barbecue.
I fully advise you to keep in touch with this band, they'll have more important gigs coming up. They are one of the best bands to have come out of West London scene The Who.
If you want to book them for a show then get in touch with carnabys@hotmail.co.uk . They will be looking for many festival slots this summer so get in touch way in advance. There well worth it you'll be getting the classiest soul and rock act.

No comments:
Post a Comment