From 8pm - 10pm you had the amazing Blonde Ambition and her Lovesick Presents team spinning the finest house, disco and reggae tunes. This got everyone dancing and slowly but surely you got the sense that tonight was going to be a very special night and probably the best night of the Easter Bank Holiday season.
The Lovesick Presents Team
The Coolest Partygoers in town
Guy Williams was djiing at 10pm till midnight, I didn't get to see all of his set as I went to my work briefly but I was very impressed with how he got everyone dancing on the dance floor to his mix of eclectic deep house. Watch out for him in the next few months, he tends to dj's over East London a lot of the time
People Enjoying the Guy Williams set
Blonde Ambition and Lovesick Present then came back to the decks to end the night with some rousing house and disco music which got everyone throwing shapes all over the dancefloor. Lovesick Presents has to be one of the best house and disco nights in London as they create a real party atmosphere which people have grown to love.
Watch out for the Lovesick Presents DJ's they will be djiing in plenty more venues in the summer, if you couldn't make last night then I strongly recommend that you come to the next one to experience a rocking party/ carnival vibe.
The Lovesick Presents DJ's are Djiing at the Secret Garden Party festival in July, so if you have tickets for that festival, you are onto a winner.
If you want to book any of the Lovesick Presents team then I strongly advise that you contact Blonde Ambition (Deanne Oliver Evans) or Hilary Grove.
No comments:
Post a Comment